Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 218

Thread: ID this still frame shot

  1. #1
    Inactive Member andyblaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mulholland Drive

    resim1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mulholland drive was easy - don't know yours though Andy, give us a clue...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Spunkey1pestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andyblaa
    Is that a still from "The reckoning"?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Eversio's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lets play a little game, I'll post a screenshot from a movie, the first person to identify from what that still is from will then post another shot, and so on. Here we go:

    namd1

  5. #5
    Inactive Member andyblaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not The Reckoning I'm afraid.

    It's very cold where this film is from...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Insomnia? The original one?

    No wait, I doubt it, I have that movie and I don't recognise the scene.


    ------------------------

    Hmmmmm...very cold? Scott of the Antartic?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member occasus's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's obviously one of his own movies.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know. I didn't think that the Isle of Man was that cold.


    -------------------------

    Well it aint Lawrence of Arabia, I know that much.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member andyblaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right, the Isle of Man isn't quite that cold. Certainly hat weather though!

    And I am yet to shoot on 16mm, so it's not one of mine I'm afraid.

    More clues...It's a film from Iceland which did quite well at festivals around Europe this year. I saw at my local arthouse cinema at the start of the summer....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    N?sland?


    -----------------------

    I'm really reaching now.

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •